Generate code snippet examples for Advanced Custom Fields
This plugin currently supports:
- Wysiwyg Editor
- Text Area
- Radio Button
- Button Group
Getting started is as easy as can be:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/acf-code-snippetsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Create or edit a form in Advanced Custom Fields
- Upon saving, you will see the generated code at the bottom of the page
- Do I have to hit save to see the code snippets
Yes. You do not see the code snippets until after you’ve saved the fields
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Custom Fields Code Snippets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Advanced Custom Fields Code Snippets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Version. Much more to come.= 1.0.0 =
- Initial Version. Much more to come.