Finally being able to copy all ACF field variables is here!!!
Supports ACF PRO!
This plugin was build for the awesomeness of the Advanced Custom Fields plugin created by Elliot Condon, so that referencing custom fields is fast and makes life easier for developers.
You are now able to get a complete list of fields that you’ve created, make adjustments with the available options, and simply copy-and-paste them right into your theme template. No more switching back-and-forth screens in order to copy-and-paste field names into your file. whew!
- Easily switch from field names to field IDs.
- Easily choose between the_field() or get_field() functions to use.
- Show all fields-group with fields OR just the fields created within the current field group section.
- Show Example field code and decriptions.
- Works great with ACF PRO
I hope you enjoy this plugin and if it works for you, please add your rating. Your donations to (https://PayPal.Me/samjco) will help to make this plugin better!
Demo Video | Screencast
Special thanks to the ACF display plugin.
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install it via the WP Plugin repository
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A new button will show up in the menu of the dashboard called ACF PHP VARS as well as shown under Custom Fields menu. If you don’t have the ACF plugin activated, the button will not show up.
- Why isn’t my button showing up?
Make sure sure you have ACF installed and activated.
- I can see the button, but why can’t I see all my fields?
If this is the case with you, make sure you have custom fields created.
- Will this plugin work with ACF PRO
Contributors & Developers
“ACF PHP VARS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ACF PHP VARS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Moved ACF Theme PHP menu under Custom Fields menu.
- Added better readability.
- Added Support for the latest ACF PRO version
- Added Support to use if using ACF/ACF PRO within a custom plugin.
- Added WPDB Table prefixing
- Fixed various issues.
- Added additional ACF PHP VARS menu under Custom Fields menu.
- Added a Quick View box on Field group page so that user can get vars while making them.
- Added support for ACF PRO!
- Added notification when ACF or ACF PRO isn’t installed.
- Added Copy all and copy group buttons for ease of copy and pasting.
- Fix issue with current plugin dir not referencing correctly.
- Added 128×128 Icon to assets.
- Currently, this is the first version of this plugin and no changes have been made.