This plugin is unique in that it allows you to add a Google Address Autocomplete to anything on your WordPress website. It is not made to be specific for any one e-commerce, form, LMS, or other WordPress plugin… is compatible with them all!
Address Autocomplete is my favorite feature on any e-commerce site or any time I need to fill out a form on a website. Originally built for our other plugin, Sunshine Photo Cart, I realized I could make this available to work for anything.
What is Address Autocomplete
Address autocomplete is a form feature that suggests addresses to your user as they type. Clicking a selected address will then populate all the relevant fields in your form making it quicker and easier for your user to complete.
How it works
By using CSS selectors (don’t worry non-tech person, it is easier than you think and a simple help article and video is available!), you can add Address Autocomplete to Anything! Provide a selector for which input field on your page you want to trigger the address autocomplete when a user types, and then the CSS selectors to target for the address data that is returned from Google.
What you need
You only need to get a Google Maps API key. Although billing info is required, most sites will never be charged as the free limit is quite high.
Upgrade to Premium
- Get unlimited instances on your site
- More detailed data fields (latitude, longitude, county, neighborhood, sub localities, etc) to use for population
- Automatically integrate with popular e-commerce and form plugins with one-click set up:
** Gravity Forms (Address Field)
** Paid Memberships Pro
** …and more coming very soon!
- Upload and activate the plugin
- Get a Google Maps API key
- Go to Settings > Address Autocomplete and to enter Google Maps API key and form settings
- Get the CSS selectors for your form and put into the settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Address Autocomplete Anything” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update – Better input replacement method and allow for “before” and “after” attributes
- Add – Minified version of frontend.js for even smaller footprint
- Fix – Handle special case UK city/county things
- Add – “wps_aa_load_scripts” filter to allow disabling loading of JS files as requested by user for GDPR compliance
- Change – Complete redo of the way selectors and data fields are chosen for population for even more flexibility
- Update documentation links throughout and link to review
- Release to repo for the first time
- Fix – More esc_* and sanitization
- Initial submission to repo