Admin can manage “Allow Wp-Admin Access” from a single or multiple IP address. It is helpful when the website is in development mode or to keep the website secure, so nobody can access the admin panel.
How is it Useful?
- You can give access of wp-admin to a particular IP address
- You can check which IP address is accessible from wp-admin
- You can make the website login secured using IP address
- You can avoid spam IP address
how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Allow wp-admin access” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors