AnyChat displays a multi-tool contact button on every page of your site and provides as many contact methods as you want, so customers can easily contact you with their favorite messaging app. You can choose which contact methods you want to display on desktop and mobile versions of your site separately. Also that way you can set different links for the desktop and mobile versions of your site.
Why should I use AnyChat button?
- all-in-one multi-tool support button
- two integration types – multi-tool button or LiveChat button
- automated prompt messages
- all major messenger apps are supported
- built-in real-time live chat
- answer to LiveChat messages instantly from the WordPress admin area
- manage form requests directly from the WordPress admin area
- built-in form builder to create or customize forms (callback, direct email, etc…)
- receive notifications when the form is submitted
- a lot of customization of button, menu appearance and menu items
- Easy to install: Less than 2 minutes to install the widget.
- Any browser is compatible: Works on any browser and any operating system.
- Customizable: You can configure the widget for desktop and mobile browsers separately.
- Messaging Apps: Supports Facebook Messenger, Telegram, WhatsApp, Viber, Snapchat, Line, WeChat, Skype, Click to call, etc…
- Built-in live chat widget: Add a full-featured live chat to your site.
- Built-in form builder: Add callback request form, direct email request, or any other form to your site.
- Attractive prompt messages: Proactive greeting messages increases chats.
- Several widget menu layout: Use layout you like with unlimited customizations.
- Very fast and lightweight: Buttons’ SVG icons are super-lightweight and pixel-perfect at any display resolution.
In the free version, you can:
- Add up to three menu items.
- Customize main button: size, color, icon, position, titles etc…
- Use built-in SVG icons for main button.
- Change the order of menu items.
- Use built-in SVG icons for each menu item.
- Choose menu style.
- Track clicks in Google Analytics.
- Choose where to use the widget: on mobile, on desktop, or everywhere.
- Use callback request form.
- Use email request form.
- Use offline form for livechat (for offline mode).
- Receive email notifications about form submissions.
- Manage all livechat messages directly from WordPress admin area.
- Manage inbox messages directly from WordPress admin area.
Get more chats and sales with PRO features:
- All features from Free +
- Enable and cofigure the Prompt messages.
- Remove the branding (‘AnyChat’ link).
- Add unlimited menu items.
- Use scheduler for each menu item.
- Use custom image for main button.
- Use custom image for each menu item.
- Use Twilio integration to receive SMS as a form submission notification.
- Use Telegram integration to receive Telegram notifications about form submission.
- Use OneSignal integration to receive WebPush notifications about form submission.
- Use PerfexCRM integration to send leads to your PrefexCRM.
- Send webhook on form submission.
- Use you own mail server to send notifications.
- Change mail templates.
- Integrate with tawk.to to use tawk.to livechat on your site.
- Integrate with Facebook Customer Chat to use Facebook Customer Chat on your site.
- Integrate with Crisp to use Crisp livechat on your site.
Multisite plan features:
- All features from Pro +
- Create as many widgets as you want to use them on different sites.
AnyChat offers 24×7 support, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t have an AnyChat account? Create one for free here!
Adding AnyChat Chat Button to your WordPress site is really easy, follow these steps :
- Install and activate the AnyChat Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After installation, click the Settings/AnyChat section in the left toolbar.
- Create account or sign-in at anychat.one.
- Walk through the Quick setup dialog.
- At the last step copy the Widget ID and API key to the WordPress plugin settings.
- Save changes WordPress plugin settings.
For the full feature list and additional information check https://anychat.one
For additional information check https://docs.anychat.one
Contributors & Developers
“All-in-one Chat Button by anychat.one” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version of the plugin.