Cart Notices for WooCommerce plugin display on cart page notices based on products and product categories in cart, cart cost, current day and time, customer referrer. Add messages anywhere on your site shortcodes are allowed. Add button to your message to encourage your customers to perform the desired action.
✅ Native WYSIWYG editor for notices
✅ Notices with Time deadline
✅ Notices for needed cart price
✅ Notices for products in cart with quantity
✅ Notices for product categories in cart
✅ Notices for customers with selected referrer
Features in Version 3.5:
✅ Attribute conditions for notice
✅ Product categories conditions for notice
✅ Sale price, Stock quantity and Product age conditions for notice
✅ Product quantity notice limitation can be used for each product instead of products summary
✅ Shortcode to displaynotices
✅ Widget to display notices
🍬 Wanna try admin side?
Admin Demo – Get access to this plugin’s admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
Compatibility with WooCommerce plugins
Cart Notices for WooCommerce has been tested and compatibility is certain with the following WooCommerce plugins that you can add to your site:
🔸 Force Sell for WooCommerce
🔸 Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce
🔸 Product of the Day for WooCommerce
🔸 Products Suggestions for WooCommerce
🔸 Splash Popup for WooCommerce
🔸 Terms and Conditions Popup for WooCommerce
Important: First of all, you have to download and activate WooCommerce plugin, because without it Cart Notices for WooCommerce cannot work.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file.
- Upload the Cart Notices for WooCommerce folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
Cart Notices for WooCommercefrom Plugins page
Cart Notices for WooCommerce will add a new sub-menu item called “Cart Notices” in “WooCommerce” menu. There you will be able to access plugin settings page.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, BeRocket plugins are compatible with them.
How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
How can I try the plugin?
You can try this plugin’s admin side here. Configure plugin the way you need to check the results.
Contributors & Developers
“Cart Notices for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.9 and WooCommerce 6.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.6
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.4
- Enhancement – Remove empty space in notices
- HOTFIX – Remove debug information from the page
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.3
- Enhancement – Gutenberg for cart notices
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.2.2
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.0
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: PHP 8, WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.5 and WooCommerce 4.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.3
- Fix – Plugin display activation message
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4.1 and WooCommerce 4.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.0
- Fix – Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8
- Fix – Shortcode for Gutenberg
- Enhancement – Possibility to enable/disable some Cart Notice
- Fix – Fix fatal error on old PHP version
- Fix – Links to BeRocket
- Fix – Compatibility with other BeRocket plugins
- Fix – Buttons style
- Fix – Some notices displayed incorrect
- Fix – Compatibility with other plugins
- Enhancement – Attribute conditions for notice
- Enhancement – Product categories conditions for notice
- Enhancement – Sale price, Stock quantity and Product age conditions for notice
- Enhancement – Product quantity notice limitation can be used for each product instead of products summary
- Enhancement – Shortcode to displaynotices
- Enhancement – Widget to display notices
- Enhancement – Compatibility with other BeRocket plugins
- Enhancement – Code Security
- Enhancement – Update BeRocket plugin framework 2.1
- Fix – Fatal error without WooCommerce
- Fix – Remove some unneeded files
- Enhancement – Cart condition mode
- Fix – Font Awesome 5 on some themes
- Fix – Condition check for variations
- Fix – Time limitation
- Fix – Include/Exclude tax for price
- Fix – Notices for different pages
- Fix – Compatibility with Min/Max plugin
- Fix – Widgets/Shortcodes
- Fix – Subscribe
- Fix – Feature request send
- Enhancement – Use WooCommerce notices to display notices in correct position
- Enhancement – Feature request box
- Enhancement – Feedback box
- Fix – Error for shortcode/widget
- Fix – Support link
- Fix – Restore some information, that was removed in previous version
- Fix – Default settings
- Fix – WooCommerce pages
- Fix – Options to disable notice
- Fix – Compatibility with old version
- Upgrade – better plugin menu items location
- Upgrade – Products conditions that will be uses in notice
- Upgrade – Multiple notice type in one notice
- Upgrade – Notices with Time deadline
- Upgrade – Notices for customers with selected referrer
- Upgrade – Pages list to display notices
- Upgrade – remove text from price notice
- Fix – get product post function
- Upgrade – WordPress 4.9 compatibility
- Upgrade – more useful subscribe
- Fix – updater fix
- Upgrade – recent woocommerce version support
- Upgrade – new Admin notices
- Upgrade – Option to subscribe
- Upgrade – Better advertisement
- Fix – Better compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Fix – Categories issue
- Fix – Premium plugin link on settings page
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Better compatibility with WPML
- Change styles in admin panel
- Small fixes
- Better support for PHP5.2
- First public version