This is a FREE plugin which seamlessly integrates HubSpot forms with Contact Form 7 forms.
Once installed and activated, each CF7 form will have a separate settings section where you can add HubSpot form credentials. i.e, Portal ID, Form ID, Form Fields, etc.
If you have any issues or questions about this plugin then please create a support request and we will get back to you shortly.
Once the plugin is activated you will have the option to enable/disable the form integration. In enabled mode, the status code and response from HubSpot will be stored for the last form submission so you can debug if there are any issues.
Note: This plugin uses the PHP library cURL. Please make sure that the cURL library is enabled on your server.
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “CF7 HubSpot Forms Add-on For Contact Form 7” (without the quotes of course) and click install.
- After the plugin is installed activate the plugin.
- That’s it. Go ahead and start creating forms using Contact Form 7 and you will see a tab called “HubSpot Form Integration”.
- Is this plugin free to use?
- What details do I need to start using CF7 form with HubSpot Forms?
The mandatory fields for the integration to work are Portal ID, Form ID and the Field Names.
- Where can I find those details?
Once you are in your HubSpot dashboard, navigate to Contacts > Forms. Once there, either select an existing form or create a new one and navigate to the Embed section where you can find the portalid and formid. There is a screenshot in the CF7 “HubSpot Form Integration” section which displays a sample form settings.
Contributors & Developers
“CF7 HubSpot Forms Add-on For Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CF7 HubSpot Forms Add-on For Contact Form 7” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release