Support and feature requests
Looking for a way to extend a list of supported websites? Visit https://cherrypicker.shop/ to get our premium support.
Something is missing or got a technical problem? Please use the Link support forum.
Cherry picker creates a custom admin menu where you can get your bookmarklet and manage the basic settings.
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Cherry Picker
- Drag & Drop the bookmarklet to the bookmarks bar
- Set a default product status (public or draft)
- You are ready to go
What online stores does Cherry Picker currently support?
AliExpress, Amazon, Xiaomi-Mi, and iHerb. More online stores are on the way.
Some product fields are not imported
For non-standard product pages (e.g. amazon special deals) some fields might not be available.
Does Cherry Picker support variable products
Not yet. Currently we support only simple products.
Contributors & Developers
“Cherry Picker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cherry Picker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* gearbest.com support added
* 3rd party adapters allowed
* xiaomi-mi.com support added
* built-in adapters improved
* Added support for third-party adapters
* next.co.uk support added
* amazon international domains support added
* premium support website added to readme
* SKU and stock status support added for custom adapters
* poshmark.com adapter added
* amazon.com adapter bugfix
* security improved
* custom adapters attributes support added
* php8 compatibility fix