This plugin creates the /.well-known/stellar.toml file.
You will need ‘manage_options’ capability in order to use the Settings page for this plugin.
NOTE: as with all plugins, once you are no longer using the plugin, you should de-activate it.
This is a good security practice.
- Upload this plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > Create Stellar Toml, enter the verification code you received, and click on
- Once you have received an e-mail that your site has been verified, deactivate this plugin.
It doesn’t work
Please check that your .htaccess file is configured correctly (it should contain “RewriteEngine On”).
On a fresh WordPress install, you can generate the .htaccess file by going to Settings -> Permalinks,
choosing a permalink format and clicking Save Changes.
You can also debug rewrite rules with with https://wordpress.org/plugins/rewrite-rules-inspector/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Create Stellar Toml” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Optimized for Create Stellar Toml