This plugin will protect the content of your website. All sorts of attempts by content thieves will fail. Among the many benefits of this are the important ones,
- Can disable the right-click menu
- Can disable f12 and ctrl+shift+i shortcuts
- Can recognize opening the developer tools from the browser menu bar and close the current page
Developers can bypass the disablement.
- Multiple monitoring modes, support almost all browsers (IE, 360, qq browser, FireFox, Chrome, Edge…)
- Can identify the real mobile terminal and browser developer tool settings plug-in forged mobile terminal, saving performance for the mobile terminal
- Can identify developer tool shutdown events.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/kk-disable-devtooldirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Plugin will do the rest.
Contributors & Developers
“Protect Website Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1 – 2022-03-17
- Compatible with WordPress 5.9.2
1.0.0 – 2022-02-01
- Initial release.