The Flamingo plugin by Takayuki Miyoshi does save all email addresses entered into CF7 forms. If you don’t want or need that, you can disable this function by activating my plugin.
If you wish to help translate this plugin, you are most welcome!
To contribute, please visit translate.wordpress.org
Keep in mind that if you’re not PTE or GTE for your language, you have to notify someone to approve your contributed strings. This can be done via Slack or by writing a request on https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/
To find the translation team for your locale, please visit https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/teams/
Special Thanks go to Christoph Schuessler.
From WordPress Plugin Directory
- In your backend, go to Plugins → Add New to search for Disable Flamingo Addressbook in the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Click Install Now and then Activate.
- You’re done.
- Download the plugin’s ZIP file to your desktop and extract the archive.
- Upload the folder disable-flamingo-addressbook into the directory
/wp-content/plugins/on your webserver.
- Activate Disable Flamingo Addressbook via the Plugins menu in your WordPress Dashboard.
Does activating this plugin affect existing entries in the Flamingo addressbook?
No, it does not.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Flamingo Addressbook” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Disable Flamingo Addressbook” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Disable Flamingo Addressbook” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release