A plugin to insert a stylized link to edit posts and pages
- Uncompress the download package
- Upload folder including all files and sub directories to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Select your colors in Settings -> Edit Post Link
Contributors & Developers
“Edit Post Link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixing a Fatal Error created when activating the plugin on PHP 8.0.
- Add link type options (button and circle).
- Load jQuery only on the plugin settings page.
- Animate the Circle Link with CSS instead of jQuery.
- Fix an issue with the pt-BR translations.
- Brings back styles and transition.
- Adds the ability to choose to load styles on the front-end.
- Removed the default styles to let theme style by default
- Added option to choose either above or below content to show link
- Fixed who can see the button.
- Fixed jQuery conflict.
- Initial Revision.