Any event type
Use Fast Events for any type of event (sport events, festivals, congresses, concerts, seminars, your local party, …)
From selling 1 ticket type with a single entrance scan to an event with multiple tickets, multiple entrances and multiple scans.
Ideal for sporting events with multiple scan checkpoints along the route and a final check to ensure all checkpoints have been scanned.
Take a look at the examples to get an idea.
A unique ticket personalisation module to personalise tickets, share tickets, display order information and generate invoices if required.
Define order or ticket level input fields and assign them to ticket types.
Embed the ticket personalisation module into a page using a WordPress shortcode.
Use the FE Tracking App especially for sporting events to allow participants to signal checkpoints on the route in the App and upload the time at which they pass them to the event organiser’s server.
Realtime tracking and display additional points of interest and descriptions on the map, as defined by the event organiser. Examples include First aid stations along the route, catering facilities along the route, checkpoints along the route, …
Simply define your own e-tickets in your favourite word processor (Word, LibreOffice, …)
Upload the PDF file to WordPress via the plugin’s admin interface and tell Fast Events where to print the QR code block.
Use the default layout or specify a custom layout with personalisation fields or order information.
No limit on the number of scan applications running simultaneously.
Staged scans and exit scans are possible and error messages can be tailored to your own event.
Payouts next day
No fees per ticket. The only costs are the transaction costs of an order. For iDEAL (Netherlands) it is EUR 0.29 (ex VAT) per transaction.
It does not matter how many tickets are ordered in the transaction, it’s always EUR 0.29 (in NL) for an iDEAL payment.
You can find here more information.
Would you like to view events and orders on your mobile / tablet / desktop? Use the FE Admin App.
- Resend, refund, delete, re-create tickets or even create orders.
- Quickly assist users configuring the FE Scanner App.
- Or view statistics on tickets sold and tickets scanned
- Basically, you maintain the entire plugin from your mobile, tablet or browser.
The system has a comprehensive permissions system where users can have restrictions on functionality and events that can be modified.
Create your own seating plans for events that require them.
Fill seats in the order you define.
Host multiple organisations on your platform each with their own events. They can use your ticketing platform as sub-merchants.
Add (sub)accounts in the FE Admin App and assign selected events to users and where necessary restrict functionality.
Use flexible application fees, which will automatically be transferred to you.
Fast Events offers a public REST API.
This allows Fast Events data to be created, read, updated, and deleted using requests in JSON format and using WordPress REST API application passwords to grant access.
But you could also create you own scan app by using the scan endpoint
Fine grained access control is possible for individual endpoints by using the Accounts tool of the FE Admin App.
Fast Events offers Webhooks to sent notifications to a URL of your choice.
You can configure it on a per-event basis and choose what type of notifications you allow to be sent.
Webhooks make it easy for third-party applications to integrate with Fast Events.
Actions & filters
Do you want to extend the functionality of Fast Events?
We have a number of filters and actions that allow you to do just that.
Have a look at our examples.
- Event types (single, single selection from many, multiple selection and passe-partout)
- Design your own PDF e-tickets and invoices
- Responsive admin interface and a separate Admin App for IOS and Android
- Mobile tracking app for sports events
- Design email confirmations
- Define input fields for selling e-tickets
- Define e-ticket types
- Sell to closed user groups
- Saas mode
- Flexible realtime e-ticket scanning with mobile app at multiple levels
- Optional reCAPTCHA protection
- Export orders and tickets for offline data analysis
- Integrated with Mollie as payment provider, providing a variety of payment methods
- Seating plans
- Public REST API, Webhooks and actions & filters for custom extensions
- Flexible authorization system for limiting functionality for certain users
- Blazingly fast
- Multisite ready
- And much more
Have a look at the documentation.
Just install from your WordPress
Plugins > Add New screen and all will be well. Manual installation is very straightforward as well:
- Upload the zip file and unzip it in the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Go to
Fast Events > Settingsand start configuring the plugin.
- PHP 8.0 or greater is required
- WordPress 6.0 or greater is required
The plugin can be installed in a multisite environment. If (network) activated, it will create its own tables per site and install the demo data.
Only the main site can install the management interface, all other sites will have access to it.
Marking a site as archived, spam or deactivated will result in the deletion of all plugin tasks in the action scheduler.
Any accounts created for REST API users (FE Admin App, email provider bounces, …), will be deleted if the site is deleted.
The plugin comes pre-loaded with some demo data. Give it a try and play around with the menus.
Place dashboard orders and give the Scan App a try.
Is there a premium version of the plugin?
Noop, this is it, and it’s all for free. If you like this plugin, or it is useful to you in some way, please consider a donation and give it a review on WordPress.org.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fast Events” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Removed languages directory.
- Added personalisation for tickets. Input fields can now be defined at the order level or ticket level and
attach input fields to ticket types. Ticket personalisation can be embedded into the Redirect after booking page using a shortcode
or as a link in the order confirmation email.
- New input field types for date and time and, minimum and maximum values.
- The layout of the QR code info block on the PDF eTicket can now be customised with personalisation fields or order information.
- New email filters: fast_events_mail_from, fast_events_mail_from_name and fast_events_mail_charset.