This plugin detects, via the user agent, the browser and the operating system of the users of your site. When they publish a comment, the plugin shows the icons next to their name of their browser and OS, making the chain of comments more pleasant and interesting. Currently supported about 60 browsers, 100 OS and some web spiders and bots.
If you like this plugin, you consider making a small donation. Thanks. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PG99J6Q6A3VEC
FL3R FeelBox: https://wordpress.org/plugins/fl3r-feelbox/
FL3R User Agent Comments: https://wordpress.org/plugins/fl3r-user-agent-comments/
- Download and unzip the plugin file.
- Upload “fl3r-user-agent-comments” folder into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Go to the Plugins section of your WordPress admin panel and activate the FL3R User Agent Comments.
- And that’s all folks!
A FAQ section is available from the FL3R User Agent Comments Settings page. If you have more questions, contact me on Twitter (@Armando_Fiore), Facebook (Armando.FL3R.Fiore) or Google+ (+ArmandoFiore).
Contributors & Developers
“FL3R User Agent Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added 2 browser (Microsoft Edge and XML-RPC protocol) and 2 OS (Windows 10 and WordPress platform).
- Important various security updates, in collaboration with Robert Paprocki, www.cryptobells.com.
- New dashboard.
- Security update.
- Added Italian localization.
- Security update.
- Images error in backend patched.
- Calling file locations patch for support all WordPress setups.
- New icons restyle. Added PayPal donation buttons.
- Added more browsers and OS support. Added major web spiders and bots.
- Added more browsers and OS. Added 4 web spiders or bots.
- Dashboard comments icons glitch patched. Support to 32px icons size.
- Added 50+ browsers and 80+ OS support.
- First release. A few browser and OS supported.