The FTC requires that bloggers, affiliates and publishers disclose their relationships with merchant if they earn money
from links within blog posts. This plugin will add a simple FTC-compliant disclosure statement at the beginning of all
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Can I change the message?
Yes! Now you can (new in Version 2)
Can I limit to which blog posts the disclosure is shown?
Can I specify the disclosure to only appear on certain posts?
Contributors & Developers
“FMTC Affiliate Disclosure” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated the readme file for “Tested up to” to 5.9.2
- Fix the Plugins page link to settings page.
- Update the admin form to use nonce verification
- Sanitize user inputs
- Escape outputs
- Remove the use of FILE in the submenu page configuration
- Update formatting to match the WordPress coding standard
- Require PHP 5.3
- Updated the readme file for “Tested up to” to 4.7 and adding banner for WordPress.org plugin directory
- You can now specify your own disclosure text
- Fixed a typo
- Initial release