Only use this plugin if you already have Ozh’s Admin Drop Down Menu installed.
Ozh’s Admin Drop Down Menu is a great ui option
But it should be an option that does not effect every author, editor and admin on a website
If you like this plug-in please give it a five star rating, blog about it, Tweet about it and tell your WordPress friends.
Use wordpress’ built in plugin installer
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where can I turn off the menu
- Navigate to your wordpress Edit My Profile page in the admin area
- Scroll Down to the bottom of the page and you’ll see the Hide Ozh’s Admin Drop Down Menu checkbox
- Check it and click the Update Profile button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Option for Ozh's Admin Drop Down Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hide Option for Ozh's Admin Drop Down Menu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- changed update_usermeta to update_user_meta
- minor change to ensure compatibility with WP 3.5
- changed the about URI