Using Shortoce [idt_testimonial_display] in page to display testimonial in your page or post
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘IDT testimonial’
- Activate IDT testimonial Plugin from your Plugins page.
- Upload the
idt-testimonial-pluginfolder to the
- Activate the IDT testimonial Plugin plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/idt-testimonial-plugindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
March 6, 2018
This testimonial plugin is very easy to use. Just install and put shortcode and that's all. Moreover very simple design with navigation and slider. Hope the author will add new features in future updates like custom css, background image or color etc.
Contributors & Developers
“IDT Testimonial” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “IDT Testimonial” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release of IDT testimonial Plugin.