Image Gallery Box is a great tool for viewing photos and for creating photo slides. You can add responsive box for photos and create slides for photo albums.
- Fully responsive;
- Very easy and clean User Interface;
- Six Aesthetic design;
- Five Animation;
- Live Preview Inside Plugin;
- Ability to hide/dispaly title;
- ON/OFF Indication;
- Excellent Support;
- Very easy to Use;
- Upload image-gallery-box-by-crudlab folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do I use Plugin?
Simply install plugin by following instructions from Installation tab and select your desired design and animation and press save button. Once you save settings then add images to your posts or pages.
- What does green and red circle mean?
Green means Image box is enabled and red means Image box is disabled.
- How can I check Preview?
Select “Image Box Style” and select “Image Box Animation” and then click on Preview link.
- I don’t see any changes on my images, what do I do?
Please make sure that you have pressed Save Settings button. Also, make sure that plugin is turned on. Green color means plugin is enabled.
- What do I do to make image box compatible with tablet and mobile?
Well, good news is you don’t need to do anything. Image box is fully responsive and it will automatically adjust the layout on tablets and mobile devices.
- How can I change Image title?
To change image title, go to the media library, and click on image you wish to change title and then add your title in title field.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Gallery Box by CRUDLab” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed few bugs
- Rolled out plug-in (05-16-2015)