JSON API for BuddyPress is a plugin, that supports the JSON API Plugin with a new Controller to get information from BuddyPress.
For further information refer to the GitHub Project Page
First you have to install the JSON API for WordPress Plugin.
To install JSON API for BuddyPress just follow these steps:
- upload the folder “json-api-for-buddypress” to your WordPress plugin folder (/wp-content/plugins)
- activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress or by using the link provided by the plugin installer
- activate the controller through the JSON API menu found in the WordPress admin center (Settings -> JSON API)
For a full code documentation go to the GitHub code documentation
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“JSON-API-for-BuddyPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- added possibility to get avatars and user meta data from profile_get_profile
- added support for de_DE
- added support for es_ES (all credits to the spanish translation to Andrew Kurtis from webhostinghub.com)
- changed folder structure
- code review
- added documentation
- now checking for permissions before retrieving data (security)
- need for authentication pushed to 2.0
- extended functionality for settings
- extended functionality for forums
- extended functionality for groups
- extended functionality for friends
- extended functionality for messages / notifications
- reworked the framework
- extended functionality for profile
- new parameter ‘limit’ for get_activity
- including error handler function
- extended functionality for activity
- initial commit