Allows you to insert whatever you want into your header and footer on every page. We use it to insert meta data that search engines require to submit a site for indexing. Multi-site Compatible.
- Upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Kevin’s Plugin Settings to edit your header and footer content
*For Multi-site, you can Network activate or activate indivudual sites as needed.
*If you deactivate and then reactivate, previous settings will be saved.
Can I put custom php to generate dynamic footer information?
Not anymore. Looks like latest versions of WordPress disable php running from here. Makes sense for security. Maybe an future update will reenable the ability to have php run again from this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kevin's Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested with WordPress 5.4.2 and updated Readme, noted php no longer runs from plugin.
- Added support for multi-site
- Updated documentation.
- Updated the style of the settings page a tiny bit.