This simple plugin will automatically attach itself to any images in the content area of blog posts that are surrounded by the [add_voting][/add_voting] shortcode.
- Limits one vote per image per ip address.
- Easily edited style sheet to fit in with your chosen theme.
- If images are currently links, these links are maintained.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the ‘like-photo’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Like Photo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Orginal version
- Switching automatic vote tagging to only tagging images contained within the [add_voting] shortcode tag.
- Fixed problem with inbuilt WordPress gallery. Now attaches itself correctly.