Lets users know this site has been migrated elsewhere (useful so users don’t keep editing content on development site).
This plugin provides you with two editors for the notice displayed on the frontend and backend. The default message is “This site has been migrated,” but I like to modify it to include a link to the actual site.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > Migration Notice to set up the notices
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Migration Notice” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
* Include body class when notice is displayed
- Fixes to the backend editor
- This is version 1.0. Everything’s new!