Up until now, the way Agencies organize and manage the developers for work on various sites has been through email, chat or even phone calls.
What Multi-Admin Log does is give agencies a simpler way to keep track of what each developer does on each of their client’s WordPress sites.
So with this plugin, Agencies have a permanent record of all the changes and work done on each site by all the developers they hire, and future developer also don’t need to speculate and guess what has been done, but can simply use this plugin to read the logs.
Multi-Admin Log is a must for WordPress Development agencies that manage multiple sites and have multiple developers.
- Install either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Once the plugin is activated you will see ‘Multi-Admin Logs’ in the same bar as the ‘Dashboard’.
- Clicking the ‘All Logs’ sub-menu under ‘Multi-Admin Logs’ reveal all the logs previously written.
- Simple but effective. Enjoy!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Multi-Admin Log” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors