Opal Portfolio is a flexible WordPress plugin that lets you display your company’s portfolios in a variety of ways: as single pages, and even as embedded content blocks on the homepage of your website with the help of custom shortcodes.
Guide shortcodes : Opal Portfolio >> Setting >> Shortcodes
Benefits For Users With Powerful Functions Of Potential Websites
- Completely integrated with Elementor page builder!
- 100% responsive and mobile ready
- Easily Integrated to any WordPress websites.
- Quickly Set up, Publish & Update
- Friendly-user and Easy Customization
The plugin is highly customizable, so you can apply it to any WordPress theme. In the settings section of the plugin you can do the following: Setting >> Display Setting
– Can change the ‘Slug’ of Portfolio and Portfolio category;
– Select page view layour for Portfolio pages;
– Select image sizes for Portfolio pages;
– Set a columns for to Portfolio pages;
– Set the number of services displayed on Portfolio pages;
– Choose display Thumnail, Category, Description, View Detail, Number for to Portfolio pages;
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- A new menu ‘Opal Portfolio’ will appear in your Admins
System tickets support 24/7 available : free support
Contributors & Developers
“Opal Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Opal Portfolio” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.