Order Status for WooCommerce plugin lets you add and manage custom order statuses in WooCommerce.
✅ Main Features
You can add any number of statuses and for each status you can set:
- Styling options – status text color, background color.
- General options – add status to order bulk actions, add status to reports.
- Action buttons options – icon, icon color & background color, add status to order list action buttons and/or admin order preview action buttons.
- Order options – is order editable and/or is order paid.
🏆 Premium Version
Order Status for WooCommerce Pro version also has an option to send emails on custom order status change. For each custom status email you can set: email address, subject, heading and content.
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Visit plugin site.
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at “WooCommerce > Order Status”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Order Status for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1.1 – 26/05/2022
- Dev – Priorities lowered from
- Tested up to: 6.0.
- WC tested up to: 6.5.
1.1.0 – 10/02/2022
- Dev – Shortcodes –
- Dev – Emails – Placeholders (heading/content) –
- Dev – Emails – Sending emails via WooCommerce
WC_Emailclass now. Old method can be still enabled via the
- Dev – Emails –
- Dev – JS minified.
- Dev – Admin settings descriptions updated.
- Dev – Localization –
load_plugin_textdomain()function moved to the to
- Dev – Plugin is initialized on
- Dev – Code refactoring.
- Tested up to: 5.9.
- WC tested up to: 6.2.
1.0.0 – 19/12/2018
- Initial Release.