Allow to create intersections between a post type and a taxonomy with url such as :
Allow to use template files such as :
Contain a widget that list all terms of a specific taxonomy linked to a post type
$post_type (string) : The slug of your post type
$taxonomy (string) : The slug of your post taxonomy
$term (string) : The taxonomy term
or get_the_intersection_link( $post_type, $taxonomy, $term ); ?> (if you don’t want the function to echo the link)
Example : <a href="Go to my page
- Upload and activate the plugin
- Update permalink on the admin panel (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Go the the widget area if you want to add the widget
- You can use the function described on the Usage section if you want to create a link to the archive view
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post types / taxonomies intersections” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post types / taxonomies intersections” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Coding standards review
- Added extra security sanitizing checks
- Tested up to 4.7
- Fix php tag in default tpl
- Code refactoring
- Use MVC modele. Allow to use custom template in theme
- First release