Schütze hochgeladene Dateien vor unbefugtem Zugriff.
This plugin is currently only available in German.
- Upload the entire
restrict-file-accessfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
or install it via ‘Upload plugins’ on the plugin page of your website.
After the plugin is activated you can see a new submenu named “Geschützte Dateien” in the media category.
Contributors & Developers
“Restrict File Access” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
For more information, have a look at the GitHub project.
- stable release of the plugin
- improved WordPress.org integration
- Settings options added
- Error pages can be changed
- Redirect if file cannot or may not be displayed
- User groups can be allowed or blocked
- fixed error that occurred on update
- redirection to files should be set again after an update happend without accessing the admin dashboard
- functionality to upload multiple files at once