Rotativa WP plugin enables you to convert HTML to PDF in the cloud in a extremely easy and fast way.
1. Easy to Use – Convert HTML or URL to PDF with a click of a button.
2. Works Everywhere – Create PDF from three endpoints in Europe, US, Australia.
3. Made for Cloud – Our systems are based on Microsft Azure. Optimized for Azure Web Apps (Websites).
4. Always On – Our infrastructure complies with Azure SLA requirements to achieve at least 99.95% availability.
5. Best Performance – A dedicated communication protocol and smart leverage on the best Azure resources yield top performance in creating PDF files. Most PDFs are served in under 1 second.
6. Secure – Every aspect is secured by 2048 bit SSL encryption. Users download PDF files directly from one of 4 different Azure Storage data centers in a secure and private way.
7. Developer Friendly – There is no need to use absolute URL in web page components (img, css, font). Creating PDF files on local machine is transparent.
They are two ways we can go about this: Using the WordPress Plugin Search or Using the WordPress Admin Plugin Upload.
Using the WordPress Plugin Search:
1. Go to WordPress admin area.
2. Click on Plugins > Add New.
3. In the Search box, type in Rotativa and hit enter.
4. Next to the Rotativa click on the Install Now button.
5. Click on Activate Plugin.
Using the WordPress Admin Plugin Upload:
1. Download the plugin here from our plugin page.
2. Go to WordPress admin area.
3. Click on Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
4. Click on Choose File and select rotativa.zip
5. Click on Install Now button.
6. Click on Activate Plugin.
Do you have a shortcode for frontend usage?
Yes, we do. It’s [rotativa-generate-pdf]
Does your shortcode accept any attributes?
In fact, it does – it accepts ID and label. Example:
[rotativa-generate-pdf id=”300″ label=”Generate PDF”]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Rotativa.HQ PDF Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removed US West, bumped the plugin version.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Fixed a bug where sweetalert2 wasn’t loading on frontend.
- Fixed a bug where shortcode wouldn’t accept the ID attribute.
- Added ability to change the styling of the frontend button (border, margin, padding, background color and text color).
- Removed the “Southeast Asia – Singapore” API Endpoint Location.
- Added new shortcode attribute (label) so you can change the label of the button.
- Updated template for translations.
- Fixed a bug in admin area where html would be escaped and not render the anchor tag.
- Introducing a new feature – now you can place a shortcode in your template with which your users can generate a pdf of that page themselves. You can use this shortcode: [rotativa-generate-pdf]
- Updated sweetalert2.
- Updated codebase with a prefix “rotativa”.
- Initial release.