A plug-in helps you disable the access to the articles in an appointed range.
The easy way:
1. Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress
2. Search for “SaFly Article Lock”
3. Click “Install”
The not so easy way:
1. Upload the ml-slider folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plug-in through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How to use SaFly Article Lock?
Just enable the plug-in and config it then enjoy it.
- How can I configure SaFly Article Lock?
Just edit the config.php file in the plug-in directory, or set a global variable in wp-config.php to escape upgrade coverage (SUGGESTED).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SaFly Article Lock” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SaFly Article Lock” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Construct the basic framework