Schedule me is a light weight, flexible plugin which can make call scheduling for clients much easier.
- Enable Schedule a call button on everypage.
- Schedule a call button widget to place in sidebars.
- Schedule a call button shortcode to place in any where on pages or posts.
- Manage schedules in admin panel.
- Integrated Calender to see the meetings schedules.
More About this Plugin
Download and install the plugin in your wordpress site.
Activate the plugin and go to the settings menu, Then enable the button by just checking the enable/disable checkbox and the schedule a call button will start appearing on the lower right corner of the site.
- All Schedules – View list of all schedules.
- Add New – Add new schedule from admin panel.
- Calender View – View Meetings schedule on Calender.
- Users – View List of all the users that have scheduled a meeting in the past.
- Settings – Plugin settings.
you can also
- Add Widget by going into the widgets section and adding the widget in any sidebar or section.
Add shortcode mentioned in plugin settings in any post or page to show the schedule a call button.
Short Code : [wpsm_schedule_button]
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- Then enable the Schedule button by just checking the enable/disable checkbox and the schedule a call button will start appearing on the lower right corner of the site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Schedule me” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Schedule me” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version
Release Date – 13 April 2017