Shiplee is an online platform for same day and next day delivery of parcels. This plug-in for WooCommerce enables you to create Shiplee shipment labels directly from the WooCommerce Orders section.
- Create a Shiplee account in case you don’t have one yet.
- Create an API key and store it in a safe place.
- In your WordPress admin, click on the WooCommerce nagivation item and then on Settings, go to the ‘Shiplee shipping plug-in’ section in the Shipping tab, fill in your API key and save it.
- You will now be able to create Shiplee shipment labels from the WooCommerce Orders pages in the admin!
How it works
This plug-in adds an ‘Add label’ link on both the ‘Ship to’ column in the WooCommerce Orders overview page and on the WooCommerce Orders detail page. You can create a Shiplee shipment label by clicking on one of these links. A dialog will open after clicking on the ‘Add label’ link and in this dialog you can choose your shipping product. After choosing the product that is right for your shipment, you can fill in the necessary additional data, click on ‘Create label’ and your label will be created!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Shiplee plug-in for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release of the plug-in.