Account-2-Account payments made very simple.
Securely accept account-2-account payments, and allow customers to pay you directly from their bank account. Extra-low fees compared to card payments and no chargebacks.
Extended WooCommerce interface allows you to accept account-2-account payment together with other payment methods and manage transactions from one interface – your WordPress dashboard.
How to get started
- Create a merchant profile at ShoppingOS Dashboard
- Set up your Account Number and Sort Code
- Download and install the plugin ShoppingOS Payments
- Configure App ID and App Secret received from the Dashboard
- Complete a test payment using the test mode
- Contact ShoppingOS so we can verify your shop and enable live access
- Start saving money
- Upload plugin folder to to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Register at ShoppingOS Merchant Dashboard to obtain API credentials.
- Save the API credentials in plugin settings.
2022.06.17 – version 2.0.3
- Fix – Bug fix on handling failed payments status after customer is redirected back from bank
2022.06.08 – version 2.0.2
- Fix – Bug fix on handling failed payments message
2022.06.01 – version 2.0.1
- Fix – Bug fix on missing admin notice with refund status
2022.05.24 – version 2.0.0
- Add – Automatic notes to order with explanation on failed payment attempt
- Add – Requirements checks on activation
- Enhancement – Better and way more stable refunds
- Fix – Fix ‘pending payment’ status on succesful payment attempts
- Fix – Fix callback url not working with disabled pretty permalinks
- Tweak – Status updates to ‘failed’ after unsuccessful payment attempts
- Dev – Increased response timeout for
- Dev – Add coding standards
- Dev – Add class autoload and namespaces, follow PSR-4
- Dev – Multiple coding style improvements
2022.04.07 – version 1.0.6
- Enhancement – Add more banks for selections during checkout page
- Fix – Fix plugin styles on checkout page
- Fix – Display proper errors for incomplete payments/refunds
- Fix – Fix invalid callback request for failed payments
2022.03.18 – version 1.0.5
- Enhancement – Add bank selection on checkout page
- Fix – Fix a bug where complete payments didn’t update status on Woocommerce
2022.03.18 – version 1.0.4
- Enhancement – Add payment progress bar
- Enhancement – Collect user agent and customer checksum
2022.02.28 – version 1.0.3
- Fix – Fix error when accessing non-order pages
2022.02.28 – version 1.0.2
- Tweak – Made possible to enter decimals for refund
- Enhancement – Add dashboard statistics widget
- Enhancement – Add ‘learn more’ setting
- Enhancement – Add possibility to filter orders by payment method
2022.02.20 – version 1.0.1
- Tweak – Update image sizes for mobile view
- Enhancement – Improve plugin settings page
- Enhancement – Add plugin settings links
- Initial release.
What banks is ShoppingOS currently connected with?
We currently partner with authorised Payment Initiation Service Provider (PISP) which provides connectivity to all banks in United Kingdom.
What is ‘Pay with Bank’?
This is a new online checkout option that lets customers pay merchants directly using the bank app or online mobile account without any intermediaries. Making online checkout easier, faster & more secure.
What are the current Open banking security standards?
We address the fundamental shortcomings of cards by strongly authenticating consumers via open banking technology, allowing customers authorise payment via Secure Customer Authentication (SCA) see regulators page here.
Is ‘Pay with bank’ available on mobile & desktop?
Yes, our modern online banking ux is simple and intuitive, driving superior conversion when compared to cards across mobile and desktop.
How do I add my bank?
Once you sign up on the dashboard, you can add your business bank account and start accepting payments and issuing reverse payments.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ShoppingOS Payments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors