Sticky headers plugin adds sticky or fixed header to your site with custom settings.
Key Features in Support System Plugin.
- Sticky Header – Sticky Header Plugin Will provide sticky or fixed header to your Site.
- Sticky Header Option – You can add fixed or sticky header by adding class or id of your current header to sticky header settings.
- Custom Settings – Some simple custom settings and you can see fixed header on your site.
- Sticky Header Background – you can choose custom background color for fixed header.
- **Sticky Header Height- you can choose custom height for fixed header.
- **Sticky Header Width- you can choose custom width for fixed header.
- **Sticky Header scroll- you can choose custom scroll length for which sticky or fixed header appears.
How to use
- First Activate Plugin.
- After activation, * Sticky Headers page settings screen under WordPress setting menu.
- Add if or class of your current header along with ‘.’ or ‘#’ for class and id respectively.
- You can change the settings from the sticky headers Page Settings Screen.
- You can see the sticky header on frontend of your site.= Minimum requirements for Custom Map =
* WordPress 3.3+
* PHP 5.x
* MySQL 5.x
If any problem occurs, please contact us at http://www.webdesi9.com/support/.
- Upload the
sticky-headersfolder to the directory
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How to install the Lite version of plugin?
In order to install Lite version of the plugin, simply follow these steps:
- 1) Upload the
sticky_headersfolder to the directory
- 2) Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- 1) Upload the
- For Support
- If any problem occurs, please contact us at http://www.webdesi9.com/support/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sticky Header” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sticky Header” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.