Talkino is the best click to chat plugin to show your agents’ multiple social messengers, phone and emails on the chatbox of your site. With a single click, customers can connect with you in their preferred way. It’s indeed an effective way for you to increase engagement between you and your customers.
Here are some of the supported features:
Unlimited agents’ accounts
Support unlimited agents with multiple social messengers and contacts.
Drag and drop to arrange the ordering of chat channels and agents.
Display or hide chatbox on any pages
Manage the pages, post, search and WooCommerce pages to display or hide chatbox.
Changing your online status is all about setting the right expectation for your customers. Talkino provides 3 default modes which include Online, Away, and Offline modes for the chatbox.
Enable you to edit the text of Talkino’s chatbox in different modes. These include online, away and offline modes.
Change the animation of the chatbox whether fade in or slide up animation.
Color templates for the chatbox are ready for you to choose.
Fully customizable style
Customize the theme color, chatbox icon, button icon, styles, text color, background and position of chatbox to meet your favorite style or theme design.
Talkino is fully compatible with WooCommerce store.
Talkino is open to translating into any language by using a plugin.
Mobile responsive for the chatbox.
Let’s check out our Talkino Bundle for more advanced features as below!
- All features of Talkino.
- Online time schedule – Online time schedule of chatbox and able to cater for different agents and global business opening hours.
- Contact form – Support contact form to let users email to admin when chatbox is under offline mode.
- Google reCaptcha v3 – Support Google reCaptcha v3 for the contact form to protect the form from spam.
- And many more!
Contribute to Talkino
We welcome you to contribute to Talkino by participating in the development of Talkino in the GitHub repository. If you have a suggestion, problem, pull request, or bug to report, please share it here.
If you enjoy using Talkino, we would appreciate it if you could leave us a review. Your reviews help encourage us to keep developing new features for the plugin. If you encounter any problems or bugs while using Talkino, please report them here or contact us directly so we can help resolve the issue.
- PHP version 7.3 or greater (PHP 7.3 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- WordPress 4.9+
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Talkino, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field, type “Talkino” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our Talkino plugin, you can view the details. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Talkino is a plugin that allows you to integrate multi social messengers and contact methods into your WordPress and WooCommerce site. Currently, Talkino supports WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, phone and email to be displayed on chatbox to allow your customers to contact you.
Where can I find the complete documentation?
We have prepared the full documentation which includes the basic and bundle versions of Talkino. Kindly please refer here for more information.
What is an agent and how can I add an agent’s information?
The agent in Talkino is an account of a support representative and all these agents will be displayed on Talkino’s chatbox. Talkino supports agents to add their social messengers, email, or phone number for end users to contact them.
Kindly please follow the following steps to add an agent’s information:
- Go To WordPress Admin > Talkino > Add New.
- Set the agent’s details and social messenger and these will be displayed on Talkino’s chatbox.
The followings are the formats:
- WhatsApp ID – WhatsApp ID represent the agent’s phone number. It is a full phone number in international format. Omit any zeroes, brackets, or dashes when adding the phone number in international format.
- Facebook Username/ Page Name – The username of the agent’s Facebook account or your company Facebook page name. Please refer here on how to find your Facebook profile username.
- Telegram Username – The username of the agent’s Telegram. Please refer here on how to find your Telegram username.
What is the online status of Talkino?
There are 3 statuses of your chatbox which are online, away and offline. You can change the global online status in Talkino -> Settings to show your current status of the chatbox.
Can I change the style of Talkino’s chatbox?
In Talkino -> Settings under Styles tab, you are able to customize the chatbox style to meet your favorite design. It includes the round or rectangle style of chatbox, left or right position display, whether to show on desktop or mobile, the method to start chat, the color of theme, background color, different online status, and text display. For more details, please visit here.
Is Talkino compatible with WooCommerce?
Yes, Talkino is fully compatible with WooCommerce and other plugins or themes. Kindly please drop us a message if you discover an incompatible issue with Talkino.
Why is the phone number as one of the contact methods does not display on the desktop?
Since the phone number can only be called on mobile, therefore our team has hidden the phone number on the Talkino chatbox on mobile.
Can I translate Talkino to another language?
Yes, Talkino is fully translate-ready by using the famous translation plugin such as WPML and Loco Translate.
Since there are lots of social messengers in the market, we have worked hard to add and support all these one by one. Kindly please drop us a message to inform us which social messenger you want to request and our team promises will look into it.
Is the Talkino GDPR compliant?
Yes, Talkino is GDPR compliant. Talkino does not collect any personal data about your visitors. All posts are processed on the site, not sent to an external service.
Where can I ask for help?
You can get in touch with us through our contact page here or submit a support ticket to us (for premium users only) to get support.
How can I get the advanced features of Talkino Bundle?
Talkino Bundle has more advanced features for advanced users.
Kindly please visit here to explore Talkino Bundle. Just drop a us message here if you have any presale questions.
Contributors & Developers
“Talkino – Click to Chat for Multi Channels” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.0.2, Nov 22, 2022
- Improvement: Beautify the setting page.
2.0.1, Nov 04, 2022
- Added: Add new agent and settings links on plugin page.
- Fixed: Issue of CSS conflicts with some themes.
- Removed: Scripts of Talkino Bundle.
2.0.0, Oct 26, 2022
- Added: New WordPress official dashicons with search feature for chatbox icon.
- Added: Option to show or hide chatbox on 404 page.
- Added: New animation of chatbox and settings.
- Added: Option to show chatbox only on mobile view for phone.
- Added: New close button at the top of chatbox.
- Added: New design of chatbox.
- Added: New color templates for chatbox.
- Added: New customization of color template.
- Added: New settings of Styles.
- Added: Premium link on plugin page.
- Added: New settings of chatbox z-index field.
- Added: New feature to display or hide credit of Talkino.
- Fixed: Display chatbox under offline mode when all agents are not available or global schedule is offline.
- Fixed: Scrollbar background color on certain versions of web browsers.
- Removed: Font Awesome icon for chatbox to prevent theme conflict in future.
- Removed: The deprecated data of Font Awesome.
1.1.8, Oct 10, 2022
- Fixed: The bug of ordering for chat channels and agents.
1.1.7, Oct 08, 2022
- Fixed: The conflict of Font Awesome on some themes.
1.1.6, Oct 08, 2022
- Added: New feature to edit the text of chatbox button(Rectangle style).
- Added: New setting to allow users to load Font Awesome deferred.
- Fixed: The conflict of Font Awesome version 4.7 for some themes when browsing chatbox icons on settings.
1.1.5, Oct 06, 2022
- Improvement: Beautify the icon picker of chatbox.
- Improvement: Use the WordPress core function to remove custom post type instead of direct call by SQL statement when performing uninstallation.
- Improvement: Increase the security for comparison of values using Yoda standard.
- Improvement: Boost the security for date which has been changed to gmdate.
- Updated: Pot file.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with WPML on editable text of chatbox.
- Removed: The deprecated data of plugin.
1.1.4, Sep 29, 2022
- Added: New feature to select Font Awesome icon to chatbox button included round and rectangle styles.
- Improvement: Update the styles of chatbox.
- Improvement: Reduce the width of scrollbar on the chatbox when using Chromium based web browser.
1.1.3, Sep 26, 2022
- Improvement: Updated the notification message after added, edited, and removed agent.
1.1.2, Sep 24, 2022
- Fixed: Fatal error that happens in PHP 7.3.
1.1.1, Sep 24, 2022
- Added: New feature to reset all data of settings.
- Added: New extension page to introduce Talkino Bundle and its premium features.
- Improvement: Enhance the user experience by removing the display of Talkino Bundle features which are global online schedule, online schedule for agents, and contact form.
- Improvement: New style of button in settings for online schedule.
- Removed: The deprecated CSS.
1.1.0, Sep 21, 2022
- Added: New interface for post type of agents and ordering setting.
- Fixed: Issue of chatbox CSS.
- Removed: The deprecated functions and data of plugin.
1.0.3, Sep 20, 2022
- Fixed: Issue of CSS conflicts with some themes.
1.0.2, Sep 19, 2022
- Added: Ordering feature to arrange ordering of chat channels and agents.
- Added: Display feature to display or hide chatbox on any pages including WooCommerce, search page, and blog page.
- Fixed: Issue of saving an empty value of global online schedule field.
1.0.1, Sep 17, 2022
- Improvement: Restructure to be compatible with Talkino Bundle.
- Fixed: Security issue of escaping.
1.0.0, Sep 13, 2022
- Initial release.