Increase your conversion adding Video Reviews widget to the bottom of your website.
Video widget at the bottom of your website. An easy way to stand out
FEATURES OF THE PLUGIN INCLUDE:
– Select video from Video Reviews settings
– Selection multiple pages and videos You can select different videos for any your website link
– Add Call To Action Button with types of options
– Scroll to a block on a site page,
– Add url to open other page
– Calling a popup window, launching a quiz, etc.
– Button color settings
– Ability to disable widget on mobile or on desktop
– Select Widget location
– Widget color settings
– No code integration
– Will not slow your website The widget is loading after your page is fully loaded
WHAT CAN I USE THIS FOR?
– Boost your sales: A video widget has a powerful emotional impact. Show video testimonials or video trailers and improve conversions.
– Personalize your website: Add a live video featuring your team and you will be already familiar with your audience.
– Stand out among your competitors: Now that businesses have become impersonal, the sites are similar, and the benefits are the same, you have to search for new tools. Video Reviews widget is a new solution for your business.
– Get more attention: Share important information with your site visitors and be sure that no important detail escapes their attention. Our widget doesn’t have banner blindness.
- English – default, always included
- Russian – ru_RU
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Video Reviews > Settings and set required fields
Q: Do I need to know any coding to use this plugin?
No, we have built Video Reviews to be super easy to use and does not require you to manually build shortcodes or have any coding knowledge.
Q: Is Video Reviews mobile responsive?
Yes. Video Reviews is designed to adjust nicely to any screen, including phones, tablets and desktops.
Contributors & Developers
“Video Reviews / Video Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Video Reviews / Video Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New settings: play video from the beginning when it is clicked/tapped
- New settings: show powered by text
- Freemius updated
- Added trial version ability
- Fixed bug with video
- Disable on devices settings
- Widget location
- Widget color settings
- CTA button settings
- Selection multiple pages and videos
- Added ability to add Call To Action Button
- CTA Button type: scroll to element
- CTA Button type: URL
- CTA Button type: Opening your form on the site, calling a popup window, launching a quiz, etc.
Plugin first version