Add a description to all WooCommerce shipping methods on cart and checkout pages.
Compatible with WPML and Polylang for translations.
- Download the plugin & install it to your
wp-content/pluginsfolder (or use the Plugins menu through the WordPress Administration section)
- Activate the plugin
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- Edit a shipping zone
- Edit a shipping method
- You will now have an extra field available to describe the shipping method
Contributors & Developers
“Shipping Method Description for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested up to WP 6.0.1, WC 6.7
- Fix: Add a default value to description field to avoid PHP notice
- Tested up to WP 6.0, WC 6.4
- Fix: WPML description translation for each method instance
- Fix: Check WC is activated before using WC function
- Add CSS class to description HTML output
- Fix: WPML description translation
- Fix: Polylang/WPML integration not working
- Feature: allow HTML tags in description
- Fix: Wrong variable name when guessing field position
- Added Table Rate Shipping compatibility
- Fix: Function redeclaration error with Polylang integration
- Initial release