** Checkout with Zelle on Woocommerce – Mobile Money Payments WooCommerce Extension**
Now compatible with Translation plugins (like Loco, WPML, etc) meaning you can translate the Checkout, Thank you page and Email notices
For more details about this woocommerce extension, please visit The African Boss
See available screenshots or the store example of Gura Stores for visual details
From Dashboard ( WordPress admin )
Using cPanel or FTP
- Download ‘Checkout with Checkout with Zelle on Woocommerce’ from The African Boss
- Unzip wc-zelle.zip’ file and
- Upload wc-zelle folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
After Plugin Activation
Find and click Zelle in your admin dashboard left sidebar to access Zelle settings
Go to Woocommerce-> Settings-> Payments screen to configure the plugin
Also you can visit the plugin page for further setup instructions.
Does this Zelle plugin integrate with the payment APIs?
This plugin is a quick and easy way to display to your customers your Zelle information.
Unfortunately, this plugin doesn’t integrate with your bank or the Zelle app as an end-to-end payment.
It only displays your Zelle information to the customer so that the customer can know how to proceed in their bank app.
Please check screenshots for more details on what is reported.
Contributors & Developers
“Checkout with Zelle on Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.0 Mar 15, 2021
- SMS for Woocommerce compatible
- Internalization of the plugin checkout, thankyou and email
1.1 Jan 15, 2021
- Email note updated to include Phone number, Email address and Zelle Name
- Zoho Mail Integration | includes/functions/mail.php
- FAQ section updated
- Screenshots updated
1.0 Dec 15, 2021
- Initial Release