This plugin will hide the WooCommerce “Update Cart” button and reload the quantity changes dynamic over jQuery. You don’t need this extra click anymore!
This Plugin is based on a posting on StackExchange related to WordPress developers. I modified the basic concept and created a plugin out of it that WordPress users with less experience in PHP can integrate this function easily without destroying their functions.php file.
There are no options. Just activate the plugin and it will works.
- This plugin requires WordPress 4.9 or greater
- This plugin requires WooCommerce 3.0.0
- This plugin requires PHP 5.6 or greater
- Go to your WP Dashboard > Plugins and search for ‘Dynamic Cart Quantity for WooCommerce’ or…
- Download the plugin from WP repository.
- Upload the ‘woo-update-cart-qty-dynamic’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dynamic Cart Quantity for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Dynamic Cart Quantity for WooCommerce” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Dynamic Cart Quantity for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Tested up to WP 6.0