Whether you’re sending transactional emails, marketing emails or both, WP Email Delivery is optimized to get those emails from WordPress to your users. Don’t get hung up in blocked server ports or hard to configure plugins. Simply get your license, send a few tests and then enable WP Email Delivery to handle all your emails.
This plugin requires a license key from https://www.wpemaildelivery.com
Just want to try out WP Email Delivery? No problem just head over to our website and get 50 emails per month for free. Need more emails per month, check out our paid plans starting at just $5/monthly and $18/yearly. Please visit https://www.wpemaildelivery.com to purchase a license key.
Installing “WP Email Delivery” can be done either by searching for “WP Email Delivery” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- ‘WP Email Delivery’ will now show under ‘Settings’
- Enter your license key to start sending
What is the plugin for?
This plugin and service is designed to help you reach your customers via email without having to deal with the setup.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Email Delivery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Email Delivery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
188.8.131.52 – 2020.11.23
- Update: code base update for new wordpress versions
184.108.40.206 – 2018.2.7
- Update: add sending email override settings
220.127.116.11 – 2017.11.30
- Update: Settings performence update
- Fix: Minor change for php 7
1.0.9 – 2016.9.19
- Fix: API version update for new SSL url
1.0.8 – 2016.5.3
- Fix: rebuild minified files
1.0.7 – 2016.5.2
- New: DKIM and SPF support
- Fix: remove unused CSS and JS
- Update: prepred for backbone js support
1.0.4 – 2015.11.13
- New: Multisite support added
- Update: UI refinements
- Fix: json_encode error for UTF8 characters
1.0.3 – 2015.11.4
- Fix: Automated release test
1.0.1 – 2015.11.4
- Fix: Conflict with other plugins using wp_mail()
- Initial release