(Quick Response code) A two-dimensional bar code that is widely used to cause a Web page to download into the user’s smartphone when scanned with a mobile tagging app. QR Code widget and QR Code shortcodes generate by WP QR Code Generator plugin . Its easy to use in your sidebars and shortcode [vqr/] for pages or post.
-Very easy to configure.
Rate Us / Feedback
Please take the time to let us and others know about your experiences by leaving a review, so that we can improve the plugin for you and other users.
If You Want more functionality or some modifications, just drop us a line what you want and We will try to add or modify the plugin functions.
English<h3>Credits</h3>* Thanks [GitHub] for providing the qrcode.js file.
Installation consists of following steps:
- Upload “WP QR Code Generator” to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the “WP Google Analytics Scripts” QR Code widget in your widget area and a icon at you pages or post for shotcodes.
- Will my QR codes “expire”?
No. The QR codes (and any underlying short URL’s) created by both free users and paid subscribers are permanent and will continue to function indefinitely, however temporary scan limits may apply as outlined below.
- Can I use your QR codes commercially?
Yes. There are no restrictions on commercial use however temporary scan limits may apply as outlined below.
- Are your QR codes ad-free?
Yes. Our QR codes are guaranteed 100% ad-free. If you see an ad after scanning one of our QR codes, your scanning app put it there.
- Is a license required to create QR codes?
No. The QR code is clearly defined and published as an open ISO standard. Denso Wave owns the patent rights on the QR code creation process, and the methods used to encode and create them, but has chosen not to exercise those rights. The term “QR code” itself is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- Do QR Codes Have To Be A Certain Size?
People often ask how big or small (physically) a QR Code can be, well the simple answer is that there are no limits, a QR Code doesn’t have to be a set size and can be printed to any required size. The surface area of a QR Code is only limited by its environment and expected use combined with the resolution of the scanning device, there isn’t a technical limitation.
Contributors & Developers
“WP QR Code Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Enhance new functionality related to post/page QR Code.
- Solved Security Issues of wordpress.
- Solved issues related to fonts and forms.
- Make compatible with the latest version for wordpress.
- Added the feature to change Background color.
- Initial release