This plugin will add SexyLightBox to all the images in your blog, as long as they’re linking to the image file, it’s not necessary to add “rel=lightbox” anywhere, the plugin does it for you.
- Extract the files
- Upload the folder /wp-sexylightbox to /wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin
- That’s it! Now you can change colors from SexyLightBox menu in the options tab
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP SexyLightBox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First Version released.
- Galleries (arrows between images) are added.
- Added a temp fix to wordpress buit-in gallery.
- Updated sexylightbox, now it uses SexyLightBox 2.3.4.
- Added “use compress script” option.
- Now you can choose White & Black with images in spanish, or english.
- Now you can choose where do you want the lightbox to come out, top or bottom.
- WordPress bult-in gallery is now supported.
- Fixed several bugs including the wordpress built-in gallery one where it showed rel= in the url
- Fixed some minors bugs that prevented the plugin from work properly
- Again, fixed bugs