- Manage roles
- Create or remove roles
- Modify capabilites for any role
- Drag and drop pagebuilder
- Custom template chooser for each post
- Easy to use
- Easily customizable
- Easily extendable
=Apart from this=
- You will have 24/7 support.
- Continuously updating
Mithu A Quayium
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-sitebuilderdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Now you will get pagebuilder panel in all post type edit page.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Sitebuilder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- [new] Role manager added
- [fix] Plugin renamed
- [new] List of add ons are added
- [new] Notice modal added.
- [new] Improved notice
- [fix] WP settings error fixed
- [new] Settings panel added. Admin can now disable pagebuilder for a specific post types.
- [new] Templates panel added for any post of any post type. Now admin can assign template to any post type’s post
- [fix] File not found – error fixed
- [new] Actions and filters added to Pagebuilder panel for easy extensibility
- [fix] Improved UI
- [new] Section layout cancelling feature added
WP Sitebuilder (beta) plugin released