WP Super Settings allows you to do various generally required settings in WordPress which are otherwise not available directly.
Major settings/features in WP Super Settings 1.0.0 includes:
- Enable/Disable Autosave
- Enable/Disable Revisions
- Show/Hide Admin Bar
- ShortCode for embedding other post(s) in current post
- Install automatically through the
Add Newmenu in WordPress, or upload the
wp-super-settingsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Updates process is automatic. Click on “Upgrade Automatically” if prompted from the WordPress admin menu. During manually upgrade, simply deactivate, uninstall, and repeat the installation steps.
- How to embed other post in current post?
Simply use the [Embed_Post post_id=000] shortcode. Replace 000 with required post ID.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Super Settings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release.