WP Visited Countries is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily create and publish a map of the countries you have visited and lived.
* Interactive map
* Can be easily customized via the admin panel to suit your preferences. This includes map color, width, height, and many more!
* Can be added into a page, post, or widget
* Visited/lived countries are highlighted with different colors that can be set by the user.
* Each country is clickable when provided with a URL, allowing you to direct your visitors to the preferred posts in your blog/website
* Can be translated to other languages. Full i18n-Support through gnutext mo/po files
* Supports multisite
View a LIVE demo of the plugin at http://wordpress.amellie.net/demo/
For more information visit the Plugin Homepage
This plugin uses amMap for displaying a map
- Install automatically through the
Add Newmenu in WordPress, or upload the entire
wp-visited-countriesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress. A
Visited Countriesmenu will then appear in your WordPress admin panel. Click on the menu to configure the settings and add new country
Please visit the Plugin’s FAQ
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Visited Countries” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Visited Countries” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- This is the first release version.
- Supports multisite feature
- Fix some bugs
- Fix bugs when deleting