This plugin provides rich features for theme made by wpopal team, it is as plugin framework not work others. this incldues features as woocommerce intergation, demo importer…
=- Potential Opal Elementor Listing to the website -=
- 100% Responsive and Mobile Ready
- Easily integrated to any WordPress website.
- Quick to set up, publish and update
- Easy to use and customize
- Display property listings in a responsive list or grid format
- Compatible with all kinds of Themes and Frameworks
- Start up with the Free version with menu plugin
- Easy to sort, search and manage properties listings
- Available for kinds of property listing such as property, rental, land, rural, business, commercial, commercial land.
- SEO friendly URL’s, mobile friendly design layout
- Support Widget with customization feature included in.
=- Easy for Developer to design and customize -=
- Excellent, clean & clear, extensible code
- Powerful plugin to match with your design
- Customize Css, HTML..easily and exactly
- Add new templates in seconds and use with shortcodes.
- Easy and Quick to understand API’s with detailed documentation
- Developer friendly with dozens of actions and filters.
- Custom labels for everything and full translation support.
- Hundreds of filters to modify the default behaviour of the plugin.
- Powerful Shortcodes and Widgets
THE BEST THEMES AND SITES USING THIS PLUGIN
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/opalelementor directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Video guide and tutorials how to set up
- Images and refer links
- Easy for user to follow up
- System tickets support 24/7 available : free support
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wpopal Core Features” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wpopal Core Features” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.