WriteAid plugin provides a simple integration with the WriteAid content publishing system.
WriteAid is an efficient and streamlined article content and writer management solution. Content produced and submitted into the WriteAid system can be sent to your WordPress website(s) and published directly and easily from your WriteAid account.
For more information on the WriteAid platform and how you can manage your content writers with easy, visit us at https://writeaid.net/.
- Create an account with WriteAid here
- Once you have created an account, visit your WordPress Integration area
- Add your WordPress site and generate an API key that will be used in the plugin
- Download and activate the WriteAid plugin from the WordPress plugin directory
- On the WordPress plugin settings page, enter and validate your API key that was generated by WriteAid
- Once validation is successful, you can now select your WordPress site when marking articles as Published in your Submissions area
Contributors & Developers
“WriteAid Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version 1.0 release of WriteAid Plugin.
- WP plugin validation, syntax updates
- 1.0.1 version update
- Support for Author selection