Manage all your WordPress websites in a single dashboard. Central
allows you to manage themes, plugins & backups all from within a single interface.
Using our single sign in feature, you can log into central and access any of your connected websites.
- PHP 5.4 or higher
- Upload the entire central-connect folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Central Connect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Central Connect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: January 9th, 2023
- Update: Updated plugin for wp.org submission.
Release Date: June 28th, 2022
- Bug Fix: Fixes Central API server not being filtered correctly.
Release Date: TBD
- Feature: Single signin through Central.
- Feature: New rest endpoints.
Release Date: October 15th, 2019
- Update: Updated dependency boldgrid/library to 2.10.4.
Release Date: September 11th, 2019
- Bug fix: Fixed conflict between tgmpa plugin installer and the custom update classes.
- Bug fix: Added composer hook for library build.
- Update: Updated dependencies.
Release Date: August 13th, 2018
- Initial release.