LitCommerce – the most simple and affordable WooCommerce multi-channel selling tool – eases the process of integrating your WooCommerce store with such major online marketplaces as Etsy, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Facebook, and Google Shopping. Take a few clicks and listing products from your WooCommerce store on the preferred marketplaces will go off without a hitch with this plugin.
If you set yourself a multi-channel business and worry over mismanagement, overselling, and repetitiveness, LitCommerce guarantees to save you the trouble.
As the most simple integration solution with Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc., LitCommerce provides you with the following multi-channel selling features:
1. Product listing: Effortlessly list and manage products on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and other eCommerce giants from your WooCommerce store in a single click. Bulk listing is also available to save your time.
2. Real-time sync: Automatically sync changes in your store attributes such as products, orders, and inventory, to prevent overselling and repetitive tasks.
3. Order management: Centrally manage orders from all selling channels on your main store to streamline your operational processes.
4. Optimizing Listing Effort With Template & Recipes: Effectively avoid filling in the same product information over and over and manage listing with our listing templates and recipes feature. We provide sets of values at hand that can be assigned to similar kinds of products. This feature allows you to use existing shipping templates from Marketplaces.com as well.
5. Error reporting: Instantly receive updates on any integration issues with our well-developed error reporting feature.
WooCommerce integration in a few clicks
To get started, you just need to simply download this plugin, install and enable it on your WordPress admin page. The plugin will automatically:
- Check if you have the WooCommerce plugin installed on your page and allow you to reconnect if already installed.
- Create a LitCommerce administrator user for seamless integration.
- Generate the correct API keys.
- Send the relevant data to LitCommerce to help sync your important e-store attributes.
- Upload the
litcommercefolder to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory or alternatively upload the litcommerce.zip file via the plugin page of WordPress by clicking ‘Add New’ and selecting the zip from your computer.
- Activate the litcommerce WordPress plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Now that the plugin is activated, you will see LitCommerce as an option in your WordPress sidebar. Select “LitCommerce” to go to the connection page and click “Connect to LitCommerce”
Contributors & Developers
“LitCommerce: Multi-channel Selling Tool For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors