Resourcify allows you to add Sources, Resources, and Quote Sources to a post and display those links at the bottom of each post.
Simply put, it gives you an interface on the post admin area to add a Title and URL for each Resource. The plugin will then output those resources at the bottom of a single blog post page using either the default, or a custom defined template. Template is rendered using Handlebars, and allows you to specify exactly how you want the output to look (html wise, css coming soon).
- Output standard HTML links to sources
Documentation will be maintained on the GitHub Wiki here.
Contributing and reporting bugs
You can contribute code and localizations to this plugin via GitHub: https://github.com/tripflex/resourcify
If you spot a bug, you can of course log it on Github
Or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Install through WordPress, select activate.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Resourcify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release using templates
- Multiple bug fixes and patches
- Use URL for title if title not specified
- Added template section
- Added template help section
- Added about section
- Bug fix fatal error on source count
- Fix output to only show on blog posts and not on custom post types.
- Initial Creation